Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Is Coming!!

Christmas is coming, are you ready??
I don't mean the presents, food, parties and all the other busy work. I mean, Is your heart ready?? Each year, I promise myself that my family and I are going to simplify Christmas and keep our focus on Christ. And each year I get off track, or get caught up in all the preparations.
I want to try something a little different this year. I will be posting "The 12 Blessings of Christmas" on this blog. Each day, beginning on December 12Th, I will post a blessing that I or my family experienced during this crazy season, maybe even a picture to go along with it. I would love for anyone else to try it, leave a comment about what you found, or post it on your own blog. Maybe we can keep each other accountable to staying focused on the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Encourage your family members to participate along with you by looking for the blessing each day.
I am excited to get intentional with my Christmas focus!
I hope you'll join me.

1 comment:

brown eyed girl said...

Thanks Laura, lets all make sure those Master Checklists are headed up with God and Family!