Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Books...I just LOVE them!


O.K. So most of you know that I have been lets say...."at my leisure" for the last 6+ months and I have had more than enough time to read just a few books. I am being extremely sarcastic, in reality I have read more than 20 books in the last 7 months and because of that I want to share a few. My first book recommendation for you is "The Wednesday Letters" by Jason Wright. I would love it if anyone would like to share your thoughts on this book, if you get the chance to read it. I LOVED it and am going to have each of my girls read it...a great story of forgiveness and restoration!! Yeah, that's what someone else said, and I completely agree. So take some time...sit down with this book, your favorite beverage and enjoy. I read it in about 4 days, a very quick read, but like I said, I am at my leisure right now. I really want to know what you think!

No comments: